Posted by Admin on September, 15, 2020
A saree is an outfit that can never be out of fashion. The nine-yard looks amazing on any women and is liked by all ages. There is special sophistication attached to this wear and that is the reason all the people like it. There are hundreds of varieties of sarees.
History of chanderi sarees
Chanderi sarees got its name from a small place in Madhya Pradesh called Chanderi which is a small town in the high dry hills of north Madhya Pradesh. This place has its prominence as it is famous for its handlooms since the time in power of the Scindia royal family. Chanderi is an elegant fabric from Madhya Pradesh made of silk or a blend of fine cotton and silk that reflects the patterns found in temples in Chanderi. Hence, chanderi fabric is one of the most preferred fabrics to make elegant and stylish sarees perfect for both summers as well as winters.
Why is it preferred among other varieties?
The best part of the chanderi sarees is the harmony that it maintains between the body and the border of the saree. It adds grace to the outfit. The most common pattern is the off white colour on the body and the various colours on the border. Chanderi has zari Patti in which the design is enriched by using butis and motifs in the body of the saree. These sarees are woven with the deft skills of the artisans.
Special features of chanderi sarees:
Chanderi has a special shimmer in the cotton with an elegant and delicate gold thread that is used in the borders and for the motifs. The most important aspect is the kind of thread used in its weaving. These beautiful sarees and suits are embellished with thread, pearl, patch, resham, kundan, stones, semi costly stones, crystals, beads, pearls, sequins, embroidery, thread work, gotta work, zari work etc.
The Chanderi sarees are woven with delight with a mix of modern and traditional techniques.
Qualities offered by leading Chanderi Sarees Suppliers India:
• The sarees are defined for its glossy transparency, lightweight, and sheer texture that helps them earn a name.
• Their sarees are preferred for its delicate textures, design colours, and motifs that cater to your need for both the middle class and the elite class.
• Their Chanderi sarees are popular for its matchless sophistication and are famous amongst all class wearers.
• The offered Chanderi sarees are woven of cotton and silk.
• The sarees are designed using silver, copper, and gold coatings zari work.
• The handmade motifs embossed on and woven on the sarees are created using the loom.
• The thread used to make Chanderi sarees is of premium quality and refrains from coming out and hang loose despite years of wearing.
• The appearance and the original shape of the threads used in the Chanderi sarees remains in shape forever.
• They deliver the top-graded Chanderi handloom sarees.
With timely delivery, exclusive collections, affordable price and customization in designs they bag the position of the reliable and most trustworthy Chanderi saree suppliers in Madhya Pradesh.